• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit being remade?

TopSilver

Reaction score
Yes indeed and I'm extremely excited. I heard about this very recently. Apparently Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is coming to Xbox Series X and Playstation 5.

If you remember the old Playstation Classic game, it was a racing game based on high speed cop chases where you had to outrun the cops. One of my favorite racing games of all time. I played it when I was only around 11 years old for the original playstation. My favorite car was the El Nino super car which still holds the record as the fastest car in the world.

If you have played it or at least are looking for to it's new release for the new console tell us below.

Wait, what.. The only NFS: Hot Pursuit game I know of was on the Xbox 360 / PS3 which has recently been remastered for Xbox One / PS4..

..is this a different thing @TopSilver?

Need for Speed 3 was called Hot Pursuit; and later came Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit which was a reboot. :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing the Series X and PS5 version will be an updated version of the latter rather than something new?

Hopefully, the PS5 and Xbox Series X version will be good enough and not just a quick cash grab!

Yeah I actually think it's already out. It's for the Xbox One, and Series X, PS4 and PS5. You can pick up a copy now. I actually am probably going to try and get it before too long. It looks like a really fun game and probably will be something I would enjoy quite a bit.

I wasn't particularly a fan of the game.. I seem to recall the difficulty got taken up a notch after the likes of NFS: Carbon which was already notorious for cheap methods such as rubber banding AI, and I just kinda lost interest in the series as a whole.

I re-purchased it on PS3 but couldn't bring myself to play it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back