• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Matt Hancock

Ash

Reaction score
I'm sure the UK peeps over here at this forum have seen the news regarding Matt Hancock. It's surprising that it was this controversy and affair that ended up with him leaving the position and not the million other mistakes. Do you think it was right for him to resign?

The hypocrisy of this government knows no bounds.. 100% correct for him to go, though I'd have preferred to have seen him sacked.

You can't make people do one thing (it was a legal requirement), and then go completely against it yourself.. 😡

Reactions: Ash
He should of been sacked, not resigned.

An absolute shit show for everybody involved - with Boris showing yet again he has no cahonas.

I 100% agree with both of you. It's funny because Boris backed him but then after he resigned, he changed his tune and mentioned how it was the right thing and kind of said it in a way that suggested that he always thought he should have been sacked.

I'm not really happy with the way some media outlets have responded to the news, saying stuff like cctv cameras were purposely moved in order to trap him, and thats bad.

No.. it's GOOD. He shouldn't have been doing that.. any sane person would try to get something like that on video. He was in a key position of power and he let the entire population of the country down by rejecting his own advice. He should have had his resignation rejected and sacked.

• Agree
Reactions: Lee
I'm not really happy with the way some media outlets have responded to the news, saying stuff like cctv cameras were purposely moved in order to trap him, and thats bad.

No.. it's GOOD. He shouldn't have been doing that.. any sane person would try to get something like that on video. He was in a key position of power and he let the entire population of the country down by rejecting his own advice. He should have had his resignation rejected and sacked.
Completely agree with all of this.

Abhorrent human being, but then - nothing surprises me with this Tory party.

It goes to show you the absolute disarray the opposition party are in if they cannot overthrow this Tory government. Absolute shambles.

There were rumours that he wasn't going to be the only one that had to be worried recently. Looks like Michael Gove will need to keep an eye on the news especially with him separating from his wife recently. That couldn't have been for a good reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back