• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

Maintenance (Summer '21)

Currently reading:
Maintenance (Summer '21)

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
If you've visited over the past week, you'd have seen that Umbrella Online has undergone some maintenance behind the scenes. This is now completed and I was able to do so with zero downtime, largely because I held off from adding a couple of new features that I had planned since I'm unsure they're right for us at this moment in time.

I've updated most add-ons to their latest versions for improved stability and additional functionality, and have fixed one or two style issues that I've picked up on as well as re-styling the footer. Should you happen to encounter any issues or errors, please report them! I can't fix what I don't know is a problem.. :coffee_drinker:

Apologies for the general lack of activity of late.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
A slightly late addition has been added in the form of Streams!

..once I've worked things out with my setup a bit more, I hope to be organising some live streams of my very own. In the meantime, feel free to tune in to other streamers and watch them play your favourite survival horror titles.. šŸ˜

Who knows, you could end up watching a world record speedrun in the making!

Comment