• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Lucius

Lucius
Lucius is the son of the devil who has to clear the mansion of it’s residents. To do this he must orcastrate “accidents” without anyone suspecting him of any foul play.

The player starts as Lucius and must cleverly devise these incidents from simple household items. Every time he succeeds he will gain supernatural powers to help him take over the world.

His growing supernatural powers may be used in various ways. He will eventually become able to control objects and people with mind power, move objects around without touching them and drop them from high places. Lucius can even force weak people to perform destructive behaviours using his mind control powers!

The puzzles gradually become harder throughout the game and timing is crucial to avoid detection. Get caught and it’s off to a mental institution! At this point you’ll start from your last save point.

Lucius’s last victim will be his father. In this action scene his father tries to exorcise the demons from Lucius in order to save his son, and the world!
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Adventure
Released:
Publisher: Shiver Games

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
I'm pretty sure I picked up a key of Lucius in a Steam giveaway some years ago, but have still yet to play it - quelle surprise! 😆

It was only when I saw Lucius II selling for £2.25 recently that I even thought about it again.. I've installed it, but have yet to load it up. Has anyone else experienced it at all? The trailer looks decent enough.

Never even heard of it before but it does sound like an interesting idea. Too lazy to buy anything today but I've added it to my wishlist so I'll probably pick it up during the next sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back