• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed Light style

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
  • Red Queen
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
I'm going to place this here as a suggestion for people to vote on if they would like to see a light style available..

It would be possible - but I'd rather spend the time on other things (even if it's just posting content!) if it wouldn't get used.

Initial work has started.. It's still some way off yet though 😉

light-theme.png

Last edited:
The light style is now selectable, however it is *very* much still a work in progress and is far less polished. Feel free to air any suggestions.. 👍

As you can see, I've scrapped the idea of the Resident Evil Zero styling - although I could revert back to it if I can make it look less sucky.

--EDIT 1--
I've actually made a good bit of progress on the light style this morning, it's starting to come together nicely - but is still considered WIP.

--EDIT 2--
Light style is in beta stage. Almost there, but not 100% happy with it yet.

This thread has been automatically closed as there has been no further activity relating to this suggestion or feedback after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back