• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

iZombie

Currently reading:
iZombie

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
iZombie

Genre: Drama, Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-03-17

Creator: Rob Thomas, Diane Ruggiero

Cast: Rose McIver, David Anders, Robert Buckley, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Aly Michalka, Bryce Hodgson

Overview: A medical student who becomes a zombie joins a Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. But every brain she eats, she also inherits their memories and must now solve their deaths with help from the Medical examiner and a police detective.

Grant

This show was great. I didn't finish it sadly, but I've been meaning to finally finish it. But, I may have to just restart it, because I have no clue what season I was last on. But yeah, has anyone watched this one? It's a really good show that aired on the CW about a woman who gets bit by a zombie while on spring break, idk I forget it's been so long since I watched it. But she starts getting a liking to brains and if she doesn't eat brains, she becomes more and more a zombie. She works as a medical examiner in a morgue and that's how she is able to get access to brains.

But there's another twist. When she eats the brain, she takes on the traits and memories of that person. She helps police investigate the deaths this way.

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
I haven't seen it yet, but I watched the trailer and it kinda reminded me of the Warm Bodies film.. A 'zombie' show/film without taking itself at all seriously.

I may pick it up eventually.. :zombie_nerd: I think there's probably other shows that I'd choose to watch first.

Comment

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Never heard of it. The synopsis sounds bizarre, but still interesting. Might check out an episode or two the next time I'm down in my mates house.

Comment
TV show information provided by The Movie Database