• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

itch.io Bundle for Ukraine

• Ash
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess

Get over 990 indie PC games for $10.00 (or spend more to donate more), and all proceeds go to charities that are helping the children of Ukraine and also medical assistance.

If you wanna know if anything in this bundle is actually good - yes there's some great stuff in here. I can personally vouch for the following:

(bold stuff is REALLY good)

• SkateBIRD
  • CrossCode
  • GoNNER
  • SUPERHOT
  • A Short Hike
  • Baba Is You
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
  • Celeste
  • A Mortician's Tale
  • Quadrilateral Cowboy
  • Super Hexagon
  • Back To Bed
Some of the stuff in the bundle are things like assets, textures and models so stuff used for game development, but 95% of it is a game of some kind. Quality is.. mixed? But I would play $10.00 just for Superhot personally. It's one of the best games I've played.

So yeah. Support Ukraine, play games!

Probably not the best bundle (for me) but getting something back for donating is always a plus for both sides.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back