• Registering at Umbrella Online is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    No CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..
    What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

It returns!

Currently reading:
It returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
Until very recently, not even I saw this one coming - but after a long hiatus Umbrella Online is back! I hope that everyone is keeping well during these somewhat surreal and testing times..

The return of the project felt highly appropriate with the recent remakes of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, and the upcoming Resident Evil Village - and thanks to @John Cord for bringing the idea back to mind, even if you weren't a fan of the concept idea šŸ˜. Unfortunately I let the old domain expire and it wasn't feasible to repurchase it, but this was the next best thing.. Hopefully some of our original members may find us again in the future.

Honestly there's been very little development time (about 2 days), but I was excited to share what I had so far. That being said, hopefully any issues will be minor and there's a good chance that I'll be aware of them - I know the mobile view needs a bit more work - but please report them anyway.

I've sent an email to a few select users from Nerdface in case they fancy joining (didn't include current members).

I'm going to hunt through some very old backups in case I have a database backup from the vB2 days where I could potentially contact old members.. I'd say it's highly unlikely though..

Reactions: Lee

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
I've been working on customising the Trophies this week, and after playing around for a day or two I'm finally happy with them.

More may be added at a later date..

Status
Not open for further replies.