• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

How often do you keep up with the news?

Currently reading:
How often do you keep up with the news?

jamesyfx

Wiki team
I read news on my phone every day.. occasionally I’ll pick up a free paper if I spot one on my commute but I would never bother buying a newspaper or subscribing to ‘premium’ news - if it’s important news it will be available to all at no cost... It’s just the lame opinion pieces and dumb articles which tend to be behind a paywall...

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Eh not that often. I used to keep up with it more but for the most part it's just kind of a waste of time IMO, in 99% of cases it's not like I'll be able to do anything about what I'm reading so you just sit there miserable for no good reason lol

Comment

Ash

Walking dead
I mainly rely on BBC news and Metro (the websites usually). I also tend to get some of my news from both Twitter and Reddit, both of which are great to find out whats happening around the world.

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I don't really follow the news unless it's thrown in my face.. It wasn't doing my anxiety any good.

It's not that I avoid it as such, I just don't actively pursue it..

Comment