• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Hello All

• Lee
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Gemma

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just signed up a couple of days ago and glad to be here. Andy is was a fairly active member of my own site when I started it back int he summer and it is great to see him running his own forums again. I'm loving the look of the place.

I'm more of a casual gamer and I'll confess now that I've never played a Resident Evil game although I do have Resident Evil 2 (remake) and Resident Evil 7 Biohazard installed on my Xbox and I'll get around to playing them at some point.

I don't really join many forums but hopefully I'll be quite active on here over the coming weeks and months.

Reactions: Lee
It's truly great to have you here, Gemma. Apologies for disappearing from your site, I went through a really rough couple of months and hated the fact that I'd lost my way a bit.. Thankfully I'm now doing much better again, and will of course return to your site when I have a spare moment!

I've definitely joined the "casual gaming" camp these days.. I just don't have the time to commit to the hobby! I'm determined to get Resident Evil 4 finished for the first time over the next few months.. 😅

I look forward to (idle) chatting with you again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back