• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Favourite DMC game?

Currently reading:
Favourite DMC game?

Which is your favourite Devil May Cry game?

• Devil May Cry 5

• DmC: Devil May Cry

• Devil May Cry 4

• Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

• Devil May Cry 2

• Devil May Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
They've all scored pretty highly on Metacritic.. I wonder which is your favourite?

---

Personally, I only have experience with the first two games - and such was my disappointment with the sequel I never tried the others..

On that basis, the original is my favourite 🤩

jamesyfx

Wiki team
3 is the best game in the series; it definitely ramped up the ridiculousness in the cut scenes and the improvements they made to the gameplay was an enormous leap forward.

I also really enjoyed DmC. It had such an awesome style; its just a shame that we will probably never see a sequel to it.

As for DMC2 - yep, it's a hunk of junk. They stifled everything that made the first game great; slowed down attacks in service of smoother animation, and took away Dantes personality. I would suggest you pick up DMC3 either in its original form or remastered... Great fun.

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Either 3 or 5 I'd say but I voted for 3 since it was the first one in the series I really enjoyed. Would have played it with that janky ass SwapMagic thing as a DVD-R since I was like 13 and couldn't really afford games

Comment