• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Favourite DMC game?

Which is your favourite Devil May Cry game?

• Devil May Cry 5

• DmC: Devil May Cry

• Devil May Cry 4

• Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

• Devil May Cry 2

• Devil May Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
They've all scored pretty highly on Metacritic.. I wonder which is your favourite?

---

Personally, I only have experience with the first two games - and such was my disappointment with the sequel I never tried the others..

On that basis, the original is my favourite 🤩

3 is the best game in the series; it definitely ramped up the ridiculousness in the cut scenes and the improvements they made to the gameplay was an enormous leap forward.

I also really enjoyed DmC. It had such an awesome style; its just a shame that we will probably never see a sequel to it.

As for DMC2 - yep, it's a hunk of junk. They stifled everything that made the first game great; slowed down attacks in service of smoother animation, and took away Dantes personality. I would suggest you pick up DMC3 either in its original form or remastered... Great fun.

Either 3 or 5 I'd say but I voted for 3 since it was the first one in the series I really enjoyed. Would have played it with that janky ass SwapMagic thing as a DVD-R since I was like 13 and couldn't really afford games

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back