• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network, meet like-minded people … and it removes this notice.

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no annoying CAPTCHA process, no adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

F1

Currently reading:
F1

Ash

Any Formula 1 fans here? And if so, did we all love the Saudia Arabia race?

Still a pretty new follower of F1 but I am loving it so far. Looking forward to learning a bit more about the rules and how everything works.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I'm freeee.. free fallin'!
I've been following F1 since 1996.. 25 years šŸ˜±

Admittedly I haven't been watching it as much since Sky essentially put the sport behind a paywall a few years ago, with Channel 4 only able to show highlights. Also, as much as I love a Brit enjoying an unprecedented amount of success over the last decade, it has made things somewhat stale and quite reminiscent of the Michael Schumacher domination in the early 2000's.

I have my own views on how the final in Abu Dhabi went down, and indeed some of the more controversial moments across the season.. on the balance of things I feel that Max Verstappen is a worthy champion.

Comment

Ash

New follower so my opinion is worth a bit less obviously but it's hard to disagree with that. Just wish that Max was able to win it without any controversy surrounding it.

1 Comment
Oblivion Knight
Oblivion Knight commented
Yes, and to some extent I think he'd have preferred that also.. but given the circumstances I'm sure he'll take it!