• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Evil Dead II

• Grant
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Evil Dead II
Title: Evil Dead II

Tagline: The Sequel To The Ultimate Experience In Grueling Terror.

Genre: Horror, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Sam Raimi

Cast: Bruce Campbell, Sarah Berry, Dan Hicks, Kassie DePaiva, Ted Raimi, Denise Bixler, Richard Domeier, John Peakes, Lou Hancock, Snowy Winters, Sol Abrams, Josh Becker, Scott Spiegel, Thomas Kidd, Mitch Cantor, Jenny Griffith, William Preston Robertson, Tony Elwood, David Goodman, Gary Jones, Gregory Nicotero, Sam Raimi, Tom Sullivan, Robert Tapert, John W. Walter

Release: 1987-03-13

Runtime: 84

Plot: Ash Williams and his girlfriend Linda find a log cabin in the woods with a voice recording from an archeologist who had recorded himself reciting ancient chants from "The Book of the Dead." As they play the recording an evil power is unleashed taking over Linda's body.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Oh the Evil Dead franchise. I have a fond place for the first movie, but I think the second movie is the best of the whole series. Just how they re-visited the first movie and perfected it with a bit more comedy in the mix. I also really enjoyed the Army of Darkness, but 2 is my favorite still.

I really should re-watch all of the movies soon. Haven't watched this in probably 10 years or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back