• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Event Horizon

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Event Horizon
Title: Event Horizon

Tagline: Infinite Space - Infinite Terror

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Mystery

Director: Paul W. S. Anderson

Cast: Laurence Fishburne, Sam Neill, Kathleen Quinlan, Noah Huntley, Jason Isaacs, Joely Richardson, Richard T. Jones, Jack Noseworthy, Sean Pertwee, Peter Marinker, Holley Chant, Barclay Wright, Robert Jezek, Teresa May, Emily Booth

Release: 1997-08-15

Runtime: 96

Plot: In 2047, a group of astronauts are sent to investigate and salvage the starship 'Event Horizon' which disappeared mysteriously 7 years before on its maiden voyage. With its return, the crew of the 'Lewis and Clark' discovers the real truth behind the disappearance of the 'Event Horizon' – and something even more terrifying.
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
This movie is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's bad, it's ridiculous, the acting is.. of a certain standard… 😂

But it's still one of my favourite movies!

Always wanted to see this but never got around to it, it looks bananas! And yeah I've heard it's not actually really good but still... good, despite that. lol

I remember trying to watch it when I was (much) younger, but it got a bit too creepy and it freaked me out..

I might have to give it another try sometime.. just because of the cast more than anything!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back