• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

E3 2021

Currently reading:
E3 2021

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Anyone been watching the presentations? I've never actually gotten around to it and just get the news from various websites instead, this year being no different - I did just watch a bit of Nintendo's stream a moment ago though cos my friend said they were showing a new SMTV trailer.
I haven't even heard much talk about the shows online, guessing they've been kinda crap.

jamesyfx

Wiki team
A few things have piqued my interest.. but most of all Metroid Dread.. as that’s a game that has been floating around Nintendo for maybe 20 years. Looking forward to a true Metroid Fusion sequel as that game is one of my all-time favourites!

1 Comment
apathy
apathy commented
Dang, 20 years is a long time! That's great to see it finally surface then. Only played some of the Prime & Prime 3 personally, but I did have a blast with those :D

Ash

Nothing much for me to be excited about this year. The only thing that did pique my interest was the Flight Simulator gameplay video for the Xbox Series X. It's actually the main reason why I went ahead and bought one.

Comment

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Yeah, didn't really watch anything other than the SMTV reveal on Nintendo's show, but still haven't heard about anything other than that and Metroid... lol
Though, I think most people always find E3 a bit of a letdown. I would have thought since they didn't have one last year it might be different, but I guess not.

Comment