• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Dreams

Spud

Potat0wned!
Reaction score
Good or bad what was the last dream you remember or do you have any recurring dreams?

I dreamt last night that I was on holiday, the sun was shining and the beers were flowing lol.

I don't really remember too many of my dreams because they're usually fairly bland, but I do get the "falling" dream pretty frequently, which is annoying to wake up from!

Yeah, same as PGen98 really. I don't tend to remember too many of my dreams. Not too sure if that's a good thing or not because it probably highlights that I don't get enough sleep.

I don't usually remember my dreams too well, but I do have two recurring dreams.
One where I'll move into an older-styled house with the tall ceilings that you see a lot in Ireland / UK, nothing particularly exciting happens I just move in, sometimes there is a secret room but sometimes there isn't. Every time I have it there will be a certain point where I say "I HAVE to sleep in this specific room because I never do".

Another recurring one is where I hop over my back wall at like 5am and walk down to the pier, I'd have to pass my old school to get there so sometimes the dream will split off and turn into a dream about being in school but othertimes it will just continue that I go down to the pier.

Nothing really eventful happens in these dreams so I do wonder why I have them so often.

I remember a lot of my dreams. Sometimes real life things insert them things into my dreams such as the other night when in my dream I asked my husband what that noise was...because in real life my brain heard a noise. He said, "I don't know." and then he continued the dream as if I never asked him but my brain was still focused on the noise so I woke up. It was the gutter dripping because it had been raining outside LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back