• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Do you travel a lot or stay home?

Currently reading:
Do you travel a lot or stay home?

TopSilver

Walking dead
Do you travel a lot or stay home? My little brother is currently living in Switzerland and I don't travel very much to go visit him only because I'm sick but he does stay there and I wish he'd move back home. Would be really interesting traveling to somewhere like England as well.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I don't travel as much as I'd like to.. Life just kinda gets in the way with work and family commitments.

So far I've visited:
Ibiza (Spain)
Majorca (Spain)
Malta
Rome (Italy)
Paris (France)
Bruges (Belgium)
Dublin (Ireland)
Salou (Spain)
Lanzarote

Le Mans (France)

I'm certainly hoping to get away again in the next year or two when the Coronavirus pandemic is a bit more under control.. šŸ˜Š

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
I've gone away a good bit on holidays with my family and such but I'm honestly not too into it, it's just too difficult to adjust to weather that isn't typical in Ireland or UK (like super sunny places)

I've been to the US, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Austria and probably other places I'm forgetting too.

Comment

jamesyfx

Wiki team
I don't travel much anymore.. as you get older life gets more complex with more things to tie you to your hometown... Something I need to work on.

However I've been to various places across the US, Canada and the Mediterranean.

Comment