• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Did somebody say "Just Eat"?

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
As much as we try and resist takeaway, sometimes it's just gotta be done.. What are you ordering? ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've just ordered a 10" Pizza deal..
  • Toscana Pizza (Bacon, Ham, Mushrooms & Onions) + Pepperoni + Stuffed Crust
  • Small portion of Chips
  • Can of Pepsi
I had a voucher for 15% off that expired today, plus I'm dog sitting for my partner. That's my excuse for tonight anyway.. 😅

Honey chilli chicken. Boiled rice. Chips.

From our local Chinese is absolutely delicious.

I also get a vegetable curry, garlic pilau rice and a garlic naan from the Indian.

DELICIOUS.

Not from Just Eat but we did just have some lovely dishes from the local Chinese takeaway which was amazing.

I'm team Uber Eats anyway, their frequent 50% off discount codes are amazing!

Uber Eats tempts me with treats such as KFC, McDonalds, Subway and Papa John's on the regular. It's irritating just how quick and easy it is to get whatever you want at your door... :p

Though if I were to get Chinese, I normally go for Mongolian Beef or Salt n Pepper Crispy Shredded Beef in some kinda sauce. I like my BEEF!

I think I've only availed of these sorts of services once for KFC. I love me a KFC but it ended up costing more than a full Dominos for just 2 boxes of popcorn chicken, so I've not really done it again since.

I think I've only availed of these sorts of services once for KFC. I love me a KFC but it ended up costing more than a full Dominos for just 2 boxes of popcorn chicken, so I've not really done it again since.
They increase the prices which is awful. It's the only reason why I stick to Uber Eats because they regularly give out 25/50% discount codes. With that, the prices become a lot better.

Dang, I actually didn't think we had an Uber Eats specifically here in Ireland but looking it up we actually do... I might have to give them a shot sometime

I had a Chinese with my partner the other night.. first takeaway I've had in ages!

I felt like trying something new (Szechuan Style Char Siu with Noodles), but wasn't really that bothered by it and wish I'd stuck with my usual order.. I'm a creature of habit, what can I say? 😅

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back