• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Dexter: New Blood

• Carlos
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Dexter: New Blood

Genre: Drama, Crime

Director: Clyde Phillips

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Jack Alcott, Julia Jones, Johnny Sequoyah, Alano Miller, Jennifer Carpenter, David Magidoff, Clancy Brown

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: 10 years after Dexter went missing in the eye of Hurricane Laura, we find him living under an assumed name in the small town of Iron Lake, New York. Dexter may be embracing his new life, but in the wake of unexpected events in this close-knit community, his Dark Passenger beckons.

Where to watch

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I used to adore the original show and was really bummed out where the series went toward the end, specifically the ending.

But now it's back and they've used the ending to create something new.. and although it's only been one episode so far.. It's decent. There's a few things in it that make me worry about the future of the series but so far it's got everything you'd want out of a return. I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop!

It's been a few weeks now, and I've seen the first few episodes. It's great, it shares many similarities with the original and it's always fun when they do a callback or even poke fun at something from the old series..

I would recommend this but only if you've seen everything else first. As all the callbacks etc will go over your head!

We watched the first episode and it wasn't too bad. Are the other episodes the same old same old?

I loved Dexter, but the ending was bad. Dexter New Blood was good until the end.

How the fuck are they gonna continue this franchise? Dexter's dead. The new kid has the same biological urges as his father, and denies it. He doesn't have the "Harry" passenger, or "Debra" passenger that resides in Dexter now... Debra hasn't attached herself to the kid, the ending doesn't show any passenger attached to him. But he needs to stay away from drugs or alcohol otherwise this "passenger" will be drawn out and the kid will have to question everything. Including killing his father.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back