• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry
Set in modern times on the fictional Mallet Island, the story centers on the characters Dante and Trish and their quest to confront the demon lord Mundus. The story is told primarily through a mixture of cutscenes, which use the game's engine and several pre-rendered full motion videos.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
Reaction score
Use this thread to discuss Devil May Cry.

Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

I've never finished the game, but I adore how well it plays.. :daydreaming:

I'm not normally a fan of the hack 'n' slash genre, but the original Devil May Cry does it very well. Difficult trophies have put me off from playing through the HD remaster on PS3, but I've since re-purchased it for my PS2 and can't wait to give it another bash!

Had a lot of fun with this game when it first came out; the combat was rewarding, and Dante was fairly powerful which made it kinda fresh as in general protagonists are just your average Joe.

I mainly play the PC version these days which has its problems (early attempts to port most PS2 era games have been lazy for the most part) but it allows a bit more freedom to mess around with its internals.. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back