• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

Console Wraps

Currently reading:
Console Wraps

Ash

Has anyone ever thought about customising their consoles by adding a wrap/skin to them? And if so, which ones did you end up adding? When the PS5 was announced, I always thought I would go for some black plates but I honestly like the appearance of it now.

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
I've never actually skinned a console no, but I did skin my xbox one controller to look like the attached pic. Doesn't seem to be on Amazon anymore which is a shame because I think it's pretty good.

Attachments

• 20210819_200359.jpg
    20210819_200359.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
Comment

jamesyfx

Wiki team
I have a custom painted GameCube and changed the power led colour from orange to purple but that’s as far as I’ve gone.

Same with the N64. I took the red power led out and put a blue one in.

Just because. Why not!?

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
My brother customised his original Xbox with a silver/chrome decal set, and I owned a number of faceplates for the original Xbox 360..

I might look at some of the third-party black faceplate sets you can get for the PS5 at some point if I can be bothered, it doesn't really bother me though 😆 I'd personally not bother with any decal sets, they inevitably start to peel and look a mess whether you leave them or attempt to remove them.

Comment

Sharon

Some skins look extremely cool. I've never been a fan of using console wraps myself. I'd be too worried of applying it wrong!

Comment
Not really, I'm looking at my tv or sometimes my controller, never my console. I don't have company, so not much to show off really.

Comment