• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Cinema

Ash

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone is aware of Coronavirus now and that has meant the closure of cinemas in most countries. Do you miss going to the cinema? And do you think we will ever be able to go to the cinema normally?

I miss the experience yeah, it's kinda something easy to go out and do... and few times I've just gone in on a whim and seen whatever was showing next.

That's how I ended up seeing Detective Pikachu.. was pleasantly surprised. 🤣

Reactions: Ash
I had started going to the cinema less and less even before Corona hit so honestly I've not been too affected by it in this regard... I think it probably will happen that one day we'll be able to go normally, but maybe not in the next few years.

I can't say I miss it much because it was rare I went to the movies to begin with. I mostly did not go to the movies but very rarely. Which I'll be honest is a great experience and I do miss it a little bit. But whether or not I will bat an eye over covid-19 shutting down movie theaters, probably not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back