Just thought I'd give everyone a quick update to things going on behind the scenes.. Keep the faith, I'm still very much active
- Discord server - Lack of use
- Thread attachment viewer (thread list) - Inefficient code, n+1 query behaviour (I'm a stickler for efficiency)
- VPN/Proxy checking (registration) - Legitimate registrations getting incorrectly flagged by IP checking
- Conversation folders - More functionality, feels more like an email inbox
- Referral link moved to 'Share this page' block - Looks cleaner
- Thread watched icon (thread list) - Now tells you how many replies you have made in a single thread, and links you to them
- Release date filtering (database) - Filter items first released or broadcast between X-Y
- Account progress - Another way to familiarise you with basic functionality of Umbrella Online, will not show if you have already completed the steps involved
- Wallpapers (Media) - I've uploaded a load of Resident Evil 2 (Remake) desktop wallpapers, check them out!
- Reviews - A brand new section for users to add their own review of database items, fully integrated with existing discussion threads
- Wiki - Work is of course ongoing with the Wiki.. Work never ends with the Wiki.. My signature is genuinely a comment in my Wiki code.. Wikiwikiwhaaaa?!