Car Insurance in 2020

Currently reading:
Car Insurance in 2020

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
My car insurance was due for renewal earlier this month, and despite searching in plenty of time - I couldn't get it much cheaper than my renewal quote which had increased by £80.

I'm interested to see whether it is a similar story for others (Google seems to suggest it is), or whether the insurers just have it in or me at the moment! 😅

I had to look really hard to get a better rate on my insurance. I have pretty bad insurance, but I don't have a very nice car anyway. :p

Comment

Ash

You would think that insurance would be slightly lower considering how most people aren't driving around in the UK because of COVID. I haven't had the chance to go through a renewal process but it was fun trying to find a new insurance deal for my first car. Not cheap unfortunately!

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
[...] it was fun trying to find a new insurance deal for my first car. Not cheap unfortunately!
Probably cheaper than my first year of insurance back in 2007.. 😝 the cheapest I could get was around £1,350 IIRC

Comment

Ash

My first insurance policy was circa £2000!
Same as mine and mine is with a black box as well! Hoping the price will drop down a lot when I renew this December but I've just had to make a claim for my windscreen to be replaced so not too sure if that will affect it.

Comment