• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed Awesome forum

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maul

Reaction score
Hey

This is a really awesome forum. You've done real well with it. I love the theme :)

Thank you 😊

It's taken a lot of development time, and we're continuing to build on what we have. Unfortunately neither of us are particularly good at promotion, but equally I quite enjoy it being a small community.

Sometimes the smaller forums are better.

There is a light skin too, but it needs a bit of TLC before I can reactivate it.. it's a few versions behind in terms of updates, etc.

I'd planned on doing it during the last maintenance run, but didn't get around to it.

This thread has been automatically closed as there has been no further activity relating to this suggestion or feedback after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back