• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

⏳ Pending Anything YOU would like to see?

This suggestion is awaiting feedback or requires further investigation
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
I have a few ideas, but I'm wondering if there is something that you would like to see next? :light_bulb_moment:

• Portal
    • News portal for Resident Evil / Silent Hill / survival horror news to act as a homepage.
  • Reviews
    • A section for user and staff reviews to act as an extension to the database forums.
  • Blogs
    • A section to provide users with larger 'personal spaces' to post more about themselves, or anything else they'd like to share.
  • Calendar
    • An improved system over the current one allowing for events, RSVP functionality, and community nights.
  • Other
    • Any other ideas I haven't thought of..?

Reviews is definitely something I'm interested in; Is be good to get the opinions of fans rather than critics. (y)

As for Blogs; I would love that as an addition. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to share personally with you all that doesn't directly relate to survival horror. 😅

Reviews is definitely something I'm interested in; Is be good to get the opinions of fans rather than critics. (y)

As for Blogs; I would love that as an addition. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to share personally with you all that doesn't directly relate to survival horror. 😅
View attachment 333
When it's ready™ :coffee_drinker:

A calendar that would allow us to schedule community nights would be a pretty cool thing to see here. Same with the personal blogs for users. Although I wouldn't use it, it would be nice to read what others post

I might blog, but my attempts usually turn into a depression central pity party.

Work on implementing a new Calendar system has began.. 😎 The old system has been removed.

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before it makes an appearance.

Work on implementing a new Calendar system has began.. 😎 The old system has been removed.

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before it makes an appearance.
New Calendar system is now live. The integration needs a bit of polish, and the styling needs tidying up on the Light style but.. Enjoy! 🙂 Flagging @Ash and @btmgreg as I know they're interested.. I'll post some kind of announcement once I've fixed up the Light style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back