• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Awaiting feedback Anything YOU would like to see?

Currently reading:
Awaiting feedback Anything YOU would like to see?

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I have a few ideas, but I'm wondering if there is something that you would like to see next? :light_bulb_moment:

• Portal
    • News portal for Resident Evil / Silent Hill / survival horror news to act as a homepage.
  • Reviews
    • A section for user and staff reviews to act as an extension to the database forums.
  • Blogs
    • A section to provide users with larger 'personal spaces' to post more about themselves, or anything else they'd like to share.
  • Calendar
    • An improved system over the current one allowing for events, RSVP functionality, and community nights.
  • Other
    • Any other ideas I haven't thought of..?

jamesyfx

Wiki team
Reviews is definitely something I’m interested in; Is be good to get the opinions of fans rather than critics. (y)

As for Blogs; I would love that as an addition. I have a lot of stuff I’d like to share personally with you all that doesn’t directly relate to survival horror. 😅

1 Comment
Oblivion Knight
Oblivion Knight commented
1614987768945.png
When it's ready™ :coffee_drinker:

Ash

Walking dead
A calendar that would allow us to schedule community nights would be a pretty cool thing to see here. Same with the personal blogs for users. Although I wouldn't use it, it would be nice to read what others post

Comment